WTS/WTT Precision Firearms Neptune Grendel upper plus extras

DEAL PENDING..........

Precision Firearms 6.5 Grendel upper with accessories

Precision Firearms billet upper
    LBC matched phosphated bolt
    LBC match BCG
    Lilja 24" 1-8 twist barrel
    YHM Todd Jarrett signature free float tube

Lapua and Hornady once & twice fired brass, count for brass is just over 200 pieces.

Redding F/L dies

4 ASC mags, 2 10 round, 1 15 round and 1 25 rounder.

$1450 obo with accessories

Trades, quality 5.56 SPR upper, Larue, LWRC, VLTOR, POF etc with 18-20" barrel.

Text 270-866-0730 or email rcso1444@gmail.com for further

NOTE- Optics, bipod and adapter and lower NOT included......

Typical accuracy for this upper, this was my first 3 shot string at 100 yards off the bipod on intial zero of the optics. Load, 123gr Scenar over H4895 with CCI 450 primer in Lapua brass. Avg M/V just over 2500fps.

Last edited by Guest; 06-12-2012, 09:53 PM. Reason: trade pending

if you dont mind me asking, why u selling? If I didnt have a build underway and a barrel paid for, I would be interested. You shouldnt have any trouble selling though. Good luck.

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

Selling to fund an SPR build for work. I am getting a DMR program together and needing a 5.56 upper for an upcoming class in the near future. Can't afford to keep them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Law-Dawg View Post
        Selling to fund an SPR build for work. I am getting a DMR program together and needing a 5.56 upper for an upcoming class in the near future. Can't afford to keep them all.
        I know the feeling! good luck on the sale.

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

Pics up.......

Comment

Nice looking rig! How far have you stretched it out? What kind of groups?

Comment

Forgot to ask approx. round count??

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

J,

Round count is right at 700 +/-, have to check to be honest. Have ran her out to 500 without any issues and hovers right at 1/2 MOA IF the nut behind the stock stays tight. The upper will outshoot me any given day.

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

Just checked my log, round count is 715.

Comment

nice looking stick. Im using the same hanguard and stock with a side charge upper. Barrel length is 22" with a PRI straight brake, or will be when I get my barrel.

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

Thanks ric, I appreciate the kind words. Hate to part with it as it's the most accurate gas gun I have had in my hands.

Considering this upper retails at $1395, the price with everything needed (minus lower and glass) to get started is great. Upper, 200+ pieces of brass, dies, it's all there.

Precision states accuracy reports in the .3's, from my experience, they are not kidding. These, in my opinion, are the Cadillac's of the Grendel uppers. If I didn't have to purchase an SPR upper for an upcoming class, I'd definitely not part with this one fellas. It is what it is, my loss is your gain. For I can't replace it and the accessories for my asking price.

Comment

• Da-Law-Dawg

As of 6/11, I've received a few questions regarding splitting the barrel and bolt from the upper.

I'll have to research prices for barrel, bolt, YHM tube and update the thread later. I will consider splitting and selling or trading, stay tuned for updates.

The only trades I will need is a quality SPR 5.56 barrel and bolt and possibly free float quad rail.

Comment

Any inter in a RRA Operator upper in 5.56

Comment

Very nice, well done. Would you tell me what your upper actually weighs? Any other representative target results?
                            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X