Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fgdragoneye1

Alexander Arms Tactical 6.5 Grendel

Looking to sell my Grendel. The 6.5 round is too expensive to have fun shooting. It'll include the rifle, 3 25 round mags, 2 10 round mags, Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel cleaning kit, 45 rounds Hornady 123 AMAX, 20 rounds Alexander Arms 130gr Swift Scirocco, and 25 rounds Wolf 120 Soft Point. $2000 solid asking price.

NOT INCLUDED:
    Sight, flashlight, broomstick handle, and rail guards

I've only put about 60 rounds through it. I hate to see it go and there's no point in letting it sit around but I won't take anything less than asking price.
    2012-06-02_16-42-44_612.jpg2012-06-02_16-43-00_694.jpg
  • RangerRick

If that's your only reason for selling, cheaper steel case ammo is on the way.

They are doing the final qualifications on it now according to Bill Alexander. Should be available in quantity by the end of the year, supposedly.

Of course it's a running joke on here because we've been hearing that steel case will be here "real soon now" for three years.

Looks like it might be real this time.

RR

Comment

• fgdragoneye1

Really? Well that is good to know. I'd probably still be interested in trading the upper for a 20" or 24" in that case. I'm conflicted though, she's my baby haha

Comment

Working...
      X