Grendel upper and reloading components for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tactrainer

I will sell everything I have listed for 1300 shipped and I will include almost 100rds of additional ammo. (Mix of 123 lapua, 123 A-max, 129 SST)

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
      Warrior
      • Feb 2012

How many loads on the Hornady brass?
      sigpic

Comment

• tactrainer

Nearly 50rds of the ammo is in Hornady. I have 1/2 box of Hornady factory ammo, 20rds 123 amax handloads that shoot way better than factory, and 17rds. 129sst. The SST rounds were used to take a large buck at 150 yds last and a couple more were used to shoot some coyotes

Comment

Does the $300 for the barrel and bolt include the flash hider?

Comment

• tactrainer

the 300 is for the Sabre barrel and bolt. The BWA compensator would be an additional 80. By design it is really much more of a compensator/muzzle brake than it is a flash hider. If you are interested in a flash hider I would recommend a Smith Vortex. The BWA comp works better than any of the others we have tested at reducing recoil and muzzle rise. There is an extensive amount of testimonial accounts of users on Black Weapons Armory's web site.

Comment

• bertrunner

I want the mags if u don't sell them my email is Albert.Hobart@Okc.gov

Comment

• tactrainer

The barrel and bolt have been sold, and the buyer did not need anything else. All other items and ammo will be sold for listed prices plus shipping. Combining items will save on shipping. Let me know what you want.

Comment

Working...
                X