• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7eyedviper
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2020

WTS 6.5 Grendel Fightlite SCR

I have a fightlite lower with a Grendel Upper, I ended up using the stuff I was going to sell to build it. It has the Pepper Monte Carlo SCR lower with a Gibbs Lite side charging upper with the Locking Detent. The Bolt is a JP enterprises 6.5 Grendel Enhanced bolt. The Rail is the Odin works 17.5 inch Ragna Rail. Barrel is a 18 inch Faxon Heavy Barreled Match Grade 6.5 Grendel with the Straight Fluting. Its rocking a VG6 .300 Blkout so the Cage device by VG6 could be used with it. It has a Superlative Arms adjustable Gas block. Has a Luth-AR stainless Gas tube. The Upper Reciever has been squared to wring every ounce of accuracy out of it and bedded with 620 Red Loctite. The Rings are low mount Warne Rings with the Quick detach. The Scope is a Vortex Viper Pst 1-4x24. Comes with two 4 Round Elander Mags. I have currently not put any rounds through it but I always like to try them when I do with a new build. 1700.00 for the rifle 2000.00 with optic. I like to build them. Almost to the point that it's a problem if one was to ask my wife. I build and sell. The selling gets used towards a new build thus why I am here. The 1700.00 includes shipping to your FFL

I made a post on armslist and 24hrcampfire
    This is the Armslist post that you can see a picture on

I have a fightlite lower with a Grendel Upper, I ended up using the stuff I was going to sell to build it. It has the Pepper Monte Carlo SCR lower with a Gibbs Lite side charging upper with the Locking Detent. The Bolt is a JP enterprises 6.5 Grendel Enhanced bolt. The Rail is the Odin works 17.5 inch Ragna Rail. Barrel is a 18 inch Faxon Heavy Barreled Match Grade 6.5 Grendel with the Straight Fluting. Its rocking a VG6 .300 Blkout so the Cage device by VG6 could be used with it. It comes with the VG6 Cage device. It has a Superlative Arms adjustable Gas block. Has a Luth-AR stainless Gas tube. The Upper Reciever has been squared to wring every ounce of accuracy out of it and bedded with 620 Red Loctite. The Rings are low mount Warne Rings with the Quick detach. The Scope is a Vortex Viper Pst 1-4x24. Comes with two 4 Round Elander Mags. I have currently not put any rounds through it but I always like to try them when I do with a new build. I would like to get 1600.00 for the rifle with optic shipped or meet at a ffl. I Can meet anyone within a 2 hour drive at a ffl to my location. I live in Lincoln City, OR. This is cheaper then a fightlite scr ready from the factory with better parts the rifle ways 6.2 pounds scoped un loaded. The gun cost 1690.00 not including the shipping to build. The scope was another 350.00I'm asking 1600.00 with optic.
    Last edited by 7eyedviper; 08-01-2020, 05:45 AM. Reason: fixed price
  • K.B.808
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2020

Wish the LOP was just a bit shorter. GLWS

Comment

• 7eyedviper
      Unwashed
      • Jul 2020

The butt pad is a good inch thick. Any of the Remington 1100 and some 870 fit it for a more customizable fit

Comment

• K.B.808
        Unwashed
        • Jul 2020

Comment

• 7eyedviper
          Unwashed
          • Jul 2020

I dont know these seem to be like a Boyd's after market stock to me.

Comment

• 7eyedviper
            Unwashed
            • Jul 2020

1700 00 shipped to your ffl no optic but you get the rings for it.

Comment

• 7eyedviper
              Unwashed
              • Jul 2020

Hey, I just talked with a guy that was getting scammed. I work Graveyard I live in Oregon. I WILL SHIP TO A FFL ONLY. UNLESS YOU LIVE IN OREGON AND WE CAN MEET AT A REASONABLE DISTANCE AT A PLACE THAT DOES TRANSFERS. I apologize to anyone that has been scammed by someone else claiming to be me. Here is my email that goes to my phone. Cast.lead.litz@gmail.com. I apologize if I missed anyones emails. Bear with me as I try to do right by the community. Please email me with a time that's good to text or call you that way your phone numbers dont get spread around.
              Last edited by 7eyedviper; 08-01-2020, 05:51 AM. Reason: fixed misspelling

Comment

• joshf303
                Unwashed
                • Jul 2018

GLWS Gabe...
                Sorry again for the confusion. Glad we got it sorted out!

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                  Unwashed
                  • Jul 2020

Still looking for a good home! It cost me like 1670.00 to build not including shipping.

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                    Unwashed
                    • Jul 2020

Still available if anyones interested

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                      Unwashed
                      • Jul 2020

1600.00 for rifle with optics can and will ship to a ffl

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                        Unwashed
                        • Jul 2020

Anyone?

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                          Unwashed
                          • Jul 2020

1500.00 including optics cheaper and better built then a factory Scr in a much better caliber.

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                            Unwashed
                            • Jul 2020

To the top!

Comment

• 7eyedviper
                              Unwashed
                              • Jul 2020

For those that have pmed me I have no interest in selling just the lower. Thanks for reaching out though.

Comment

Working...
                              X