• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tylerjfish
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2020

6.5 Grendel 10" Barrel Black

Like the title says! I'm trying to find a BLACK barrel for a new grendel pistol. I'm having terrible luck trying to find one anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Preferably under $200. I have a 12.5" Monster barrel from the recent green mountain group buy and it has been amazing. 1" groups with wolf ammo from 100 yards using a makeshift bipod. I'd love to get that same barrel in a 10.5" If anyone has a lead.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

The shortest barrels I've seen advertized for the 6.5 Grendel are the Alexander Arms 11.5" SS barrel and Mark from Precision Firearms has made several short barrels. Right now your only other option is buy a longer barrel and cut it down.

We are running a limited run of 10.5, 11 (no 11.5), and 12.5 inch barrels in 6.5 Grendel. Sold under the Samurai Brand as they are not hand lapped. 4150 steel with black Nitride finish. Ready to ship in, I'd like to say 3 weeks, but I guess I should say 6 weeks cause that's how it ends up too often. There are made from a

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Call precision firearms

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
        Warrior
        • Apr 2011

We have plenty of 10 in barrels in stock, Call or write. 2402176875, pf15@pf15.com
        "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• tylerjfish
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2020

Found one, Thanks all! I haven't figured out how to close threads!

Comment

• GunsAreFun
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2019

Comment

• tylerjfish
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2020

I got a good deal on a 16" so I decided to start another build based off of that. I already have a 12.5" and I couldn't justify getting another short one at this time. Next time though! The AAarms 11" was going to be my go to. I just couldn't find it on sale.

Comment

Working...
              X