• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MeatySweats
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2020

WTS 20" Alexander Arms grendel upper + scope and mount

Hi folks,

It looks like I'm moving to a better state for guns and I don't have anymore room.

I've taken this out roughly twice and shot mostly wolf, roughly 100 rounds.

Included (preferably) is the aero extended mount 1" rings along with a bushnell AR 223 3-12x40 scope. Both are pretty new but I just don't have the time.

The upper was a DIY kit I put together from AA along with the millenium muzzle brake along with a 17" rail. This is by no means a light rifle and has been great for me.

20" barrel, 1/9 twist, threaded 9/16, .906 gas block

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I do have 10+ positive rep on falfiles/akfiles/reddit and would be happy to provide if needed.

Asking $550 for the entire thing. $15 for shipping via usps I will cover insurance and I would prefer a signature.

In addition I have 4 asc 10 round magazines that are great for bench rest for $10 each along with an AA magazine for $10 also. I wish to bundle them with the upper as a package.

I'm looking at kits and uppers along with barrel/bolt combos and I came across this one AA's sale page: http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/DIY_Parts_Components-Alexander_Arms_6_5_Grendel_Upper_Kit.html Is there a reason why its $300 versus the regular $600+ ones? I could see that the threading and gas blocks are different,

I don't have as accurate information as the others who have done such fantastic testing, but see for yourself in the thread
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 05-12-2020, 04:00 PM.
Working...
X