• mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

wtb 6.5 grendel brass

let me know what ya got and how much
  • CJW
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2019

Check with Precision Firearms.....They sell once fired Laupa cheap.

Chuck

Comment

• lancezimm
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2017

I have around 100 rounds right now (just weighed my ziplock bag and then "guestimated" based on the weight of 10 rounds). It is all once fired ... either Hornady (from factory 123SST) or Starline (from Alexander Arms loads). I just have a habit of keeping all my brass and selling or trading it to reloading friends if they want it. Simply PM me a price if you are interested. I'll get an exact count if there is interest and work with you on price and shipping.

This has all been shot out of my Howa Mini-Action and my AR. Some of the brass from the AR might have marks from the extractor. Long story short, the edges of the Toolcraft extractor were too sharp and the Starline brass was hanging up on ejection. I had to take the bolt apart, chamfered the extractor edges. Took me a bit to figure out what the problem was. So, some of that brass has some marks on it. I'd say it is still fully usable and functional, but wanted to make that note. Thanks! - LZ

Comment

• brian y
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Once fired Hornaday brass for sale, No dings or dents, $55.00 per 200 shipped, PayPal Friends & Family please or add 3 1/2% to cover paypal fees. Any other payment please PM me first, Thanks
        NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member

Comment

• mel
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by brian y View Post
          Once fired Hornaday brass for sale, No dings or dents, $55.00 per 200 shipped, PayPal Friends & Family please or add 3 1/2% to cover paypal fees. Any other payment please PM me first, Thanks
          ill drop ya a pm when i get back home

Comment

Working...
          X