• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Larue 6.5 Grendel build package

Time to start the next project. I'd like to sell this off as a package.

This is a Larue Ultimate Upper Grendel kit with an Aero M4e1 Lower(which actually looks better IMO).

Will come with an A2 flashhider instead of the Tranquilo brake.

Has the MBT in it etc..

Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock

BCM/Vltor Ambi charging handle

Steiner T-Series mount

6-24x Vortex Diamondback Tactical Mrad FFP EBR2-c reticle

1 Elander 17 magazine

It is camo painted with a sort of tiger stripe pattern made by using strips of tape and a light coat of OD alumahyde. Very much removable.

Exactly 1831 rounds down the pipe. I reload but I do not load super hot. No unusual wear

Email for pics for now until I figure out how to post.

Asking $1100 shipped and insured to your FFL Paypal F&F preferred, F2F possible in Austin, TX area.

If you find me on ar15.com I have a good bit of positive feedback from the EE.

Thanks for looking
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Updated:

Willing to break up into major parts

13 inch Mlok handguard
    18 inch Larue barrel
    Bipod pictured not included but the Mlok bipod mount, QD mount and rail covers are.
    Complete BCG
    BCM/Vltor Ambi-extended charging handle

I gave the Tranquilo brake to a friend so it will come with an A2 flashhider

The paint is a light coat of OD alumahyde and the pattern was made with strips of tape. It'll be quite easily removable and I can even do it for buyer if desired as long as they give me time to do it.

I have exactly 1831 rounds through this because I'm weird and I keep logs of stuff like that. I will say I reloaded for it but I'm not one to hot rod things.

$550 shipped

I will throw in the Steiner T-Series mount and Vortex Diamondback Tactical FFP 6-24x MRAD EBR2-c scope as a package deal for $800 total

I'm the original owner of everything above save the Steiner mount.
    Have the original box for the scope and everything.

Comment

• ScoutH57
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2016

barrel sold

Comment

Working...
      X