• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • depletedyourcranium
    Warrior
    • Nov 2017

WTS: 6.5 Grendel Lightweight 16 inch Upper w/ BCG

SOLD Parting out my lightweight build, decided it basically overlapped with my 12 inch and never shot it much anyway.

The upper is built on a PSA slick side M4 flattop upper, the barrel is a BCA m4 profile nitrided carbine gas with a 5/8x24 threaded muzzle protector, the handguard is ultra light carbon fiber free float from a company called Cooltubz, I mounted a magpul scout light mount to the front, the BCG is from PSA and laser etched with 6.5 Grendel. Bolt and barrel are the "type II" chamber and bolt depth. The charging handle is regular milspec with an extended latch. Gas block and gas tube are both from Brownells and nitrided.

Asking $200 shipped, OBO. Any questions just ask. Shoots about 2 inch groups with Hornady black. Had maybe 50 rounds through it, mix of brass case and Wolf. I couldn't find my good scale to weight the upper, alone. However, it previously weighed total 5.3 pounds on my CAV-15 lower which is listed as 1.9 pounds, making for a difference of 3.4 pounds for the upper which should be pretty close.
    Last edited by depletedyourcranium; 03-22-2019, 09:54 PM.
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

This is a good deal gang.... Looks awesome.

Comment

• depletedyourcranium
      Warrior
      • Nov 2017

Sold and gone

Comment

Working...
      X