• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wheelguner
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

Wolf Complete Upper & Steelcase Ammo

I have an almost new Wolf Complete Upper and 430 rounds of Wolf Steel Case for sale. It is easy to determine round count for it since it fired the missing rounds from the case. I will also include the Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine length Handguard (FDE) and the original as well. The best price for a new upper I found when searching tonight was Anderson Manufacturing @ $353.59 + $11.65/19.64 for shipping depending on which method you choose. Target Sports, Ammunitionstore, Venturamunnitions & Lucky Gunner were all 399.99+/-.01 with the cost for shipping all over the place from free (Target Sports) to $30@Atlantic Firearms. The Wolf Steel Case price per 500rds seems to be $130+/- at all of the places I checked and shipping was running between $14 to $20 per case for shipping. I want $425.00 (or make offer)including shipping unless you have a special need or want it in a hurry. PM me here if interested and we will work out the details and direct contact info. I would prefer to sell it here to a member of the Horde before posting on GunBroker where I normally sell stuff.
    Last edited by wheelguner; 01-11-2019, 07:15 PM.
  • wheelguner
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

Ok folks I just reread the sticky regarding comments on items for sale. This post has been viewed 111 times and not a peep. I am formally requesting input as to what the Horde considers a fair price. Ya'll won't hurt my feelings. If none of you are interested I will put it up on GunBroker where I have had excellent luck. My thought that the Horde should get first crack on Grendel related items.

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

At $425, I don't think you're out of line for the upper AND ammo based on current retail of these. If you would separate these, I might be interested in the ammo depending on what you would want and shipping costs.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

It's a buyers market right now, hard to move unneeded or wanted gear this days.

Comment

• wheelguner
          Warrior
          • Oct 2011

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
          X