• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huckleberry75
    Warrior
    • Jun 2018

Bearcreek 20" spiral fluted 6.5g bbl, NIB

We have the best prices & fast shipping on AR15 barrels from top manufacturers. All backed by our industry-leading customer service. Buy Today and get shooting.

Bear Creek heavy contour, spiral fluted 20" barrel. New u fired in the cardboard tube. Decided that I want a lighter contour and 18". $120 or trade towards Redding FL S type 6.5 Gr dies, new brass, new Hagar brass or open to other options. Will get pics posted asap. Thx for looking.
  • Huckleberry75
    Warrior
    • Jun 2018

No longer available.

Found out about their track record, so I mounted it up and the best it would shoot is 9.5" @ 50yds....I will be sending this back for a refund from BCA via Primary Arms. Glad I didn't sell someone a "Lemon"

Comment

• ported45
      Warrior
      • Feb 2018

Wow, that is exceptionally bad! A whole new level for BCA.

Comment

• Trueblue
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2018

Very moral of you not to pawn this off to someone.

Comment

• Huckleberry75
          Warrior
          • Jun 2018

Passing the buck on a sour deal like this is not how a fella 1) sleeps well at night 2) makes friends 3) does good business

Just glad I found out about the problems before it got out into the wild. Since I was not the initial purchaser, I had to contact the guy I bought it from and have him run it back for warranty. BCA only warrants their product to the initial purchaser, period. Past that, and you are SOL. Kinda crappy, if you ask me.

Comment

• ported45
            Warrior
            • Feb 2018

Bear Crappy Arsenal ... it's their middle name. But that is just my experience. There are plenty more that are happy with BCA.

Comment

• Merle
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2018

I had a similar experience with a Brownell's 24" barrel. Accuracy was excellent but the chamber was rough so the brass would get stuck in the chamber and the extractor would slip off the extractor groove.

Comment

Working...
              X