Wtb bcg

• Londerko
    Warrior
    • Apr 2018

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Check right to bear arms they had their stripped lowmass bcg on sale last night for 59 bucks.

Comment

• ScotHarvath
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
        Check right to bear arms they had their stripped lowmass bcg on sale last night for 59 bucks.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ScotHarvath View Post
          Outstanding! Buying it now! Just a few more parts and I’ll be done. Need optics, charging handle, buffer tube, buffer weight, spring, and stock.

While on the topic, what buffer weight and spring should I “spring” for? (Pardon my dry Dad humor)
          Depends on what length buffer tube you want to go with.

Rifle length tube- I like jp scs or jp rifle spring with a lowmass rifle buffer.

Carbine buffer tube- I like jp scs or jp carbine spring and standard carbine buffer.

I use adjustable gas on all my guns so I can run lowmass parts in all my guns.

Edit to add joebobs probably has the best price on fireing pin,cam pin and fireing pin retaining pin around.

Maxiam firearms has the .136 grendel bolt for 75 plus shipping.

Comment

• ScotHarvath
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2018

Depends on what length buffer tube you want to go with.

Rifle length tube- I like jp scs or jp rifle spring with a lowmass rifle buffer.

Carbine buffer tube- I like jp scs or jp carbine spring and standard carbine buffer.

I use adjustable gas on all my guns so I can run lowmass parts in all my guns.

Edit to add joebobs probably has the best price on fireing pin,cam pin and fireing pin retaining pin around.

Maxiam firearms has the .136 grendel bolt for 75 plus shipping.
            You've been a MASSIVE help! Right now I think I'm going to go with a Luth-AR MBA-4 stock so I think the JP Rifle Spring with a low mass rifle buffer would be the best bet. Again, thank you very much for your help!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2015

You've been a MASSIVE help! Right now I think I'm going to go with a Luth-AR MBA-4 stock so I think the JP Rifle Spring with a low mass rifle buffer would be the best bet. Again, thank you very much for your help!
              Hey no problem glad I could help.

If you want a lowmass rifle buffer just get a cheap rifle buffer and then buy 5 aluminum buffer weights from kak website and change them out.

Cheap rifle lowmass buffer, cheaper then buying a jp lowmass rifle buffer or the scs.

Comment

• ScotHarvath
                Bloodstained
                • Aug 2018

Hey no problem glad I could help.

If you want a lowmass rifle buffer just get a cheap rifle buffer and then buy 5 aluminum buffer weights from kak website and change them out.

Cheap rifle lowmass buffer, cheaper then buying a jp lowmass rifle buffer or the scs.
                I just received my BCG! Looks amazing. Machining is great! Now to get the Toolcraft Bolt in nickel boron.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2015

I just received my BCG! Looks amazing. Machining is great! Now to get the Toolcraft Bolt in nickel boron.
                  Make sure you get a toolcraft firing pin to go with it and never separate them.

Toolcraft doesn't cut their bolts to the proper length to beable to use a mil spec length firing pin.

Maxim firearms has a great bolt for 75 bucks and it won't need a special length firing pin, it uses the mil spec length firing pin.

Comment

• Bigs28
                    Chieftain
                    • Feb 2016

I bought my charging handle used on ar15.com. you can find some good deals their on optics as well.

Comment

• ScotHarvath
                      Bloodstained
                      • Aug 2018

Make sure you get a toolcraft firing pin to go with it and never separate them.

Toolcraft doesn't cut their bolts to the proper length to beable to use a mil spec length firing pin.

Maxim firearms has a great bolt for 75 bucks and it won't need a special length firing pin, it uses the mil spec length firing pin.
                      The set I found came with the bolt, firing pin, retaining pin, and cam pin. Currently on sale for under $60 too. BUT, should I not go with a toolcraft?

Comment

• ScotHarvath
                        Bloodstained
                        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                        I bought my charging handle used on ar15.com. you can find some good deals their on optics as well.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

What is the correct firing pin measurement at the face of the bolt? I have the correct Grendel bolt and firing pin length from other forum threads but the primer strikes still look deep. Mopar Doctor

Comment

• ScotHarvath
                            Bloodstained
                            • Aug 2018

Comment

Working...
                            X