• sgmtino
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2018

looking for grendel pistol barrel

Let me know what you have looking for something between 10.5 and 12" long
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Is the extra .7" of the group buy a deal breaker?
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• sgmtino
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2018

no but I really wanted shorter since im building a 16" rifle also I have a 300 blackout pistol that im wanting to rebarrel for 6.5 and the handguard is 9" so I don't want to get much over 11.5 really just want to see whats available also I have a 300 blackout 1:8 PSA 10.5" barrel I would be interested in selling or trading toward a Grendel barrel have about 150 rounds of blackout ammo as well

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

If you can't find one here, precision firearms, Alexander arms (11"), and odin works (12") all have short barrels on their websites.
        Last edited by Bigs28; 04-12-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• RANGER
          Warrior
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by sgmtino View Post
          Let me know what you have looking for something between 10.5 and 12" long
          Sent you an email

Comment

• sgmtino
            Unwashed
            • Feb 2018

replied

Comment

• 762n40
              Bloodstained
              • Oct 2015

Columbia river arms, also known as Black Hole Weaponry, has a 20% off sale on there barrels right now for the next couple days, thats a good savings, They go as short as 7.5" and up in length. Something to consider. You can specify the gas hole diameter in the comments block when ordering.

Comment

• Mindreader1
                Bloodstained
                • Sep 2016

According to their website though they only have the barrels in type I bolt face even though the majority of the bolts out there now are type 2. Will they re do their bolt face to accommodate a JP bolt?
                Originally posted by 762n40 View Post
                Columbia river arms, also known as Black Hole Weaponry, has a 20% off sale on there barrels right now for the next couple days, thats a good savings, They go as short as 7.5" and up in length. Something to consider. You can specify the gas hole diameter in the comments block when ordering.

Comment

• 762n40
                  Bloodstained
                  • Oct 2015

Type 1 uses a bolt with .125 depth, you wont be able to use a JP bolt. If you look around there are many .125 depth bolts available. if you do your own reload ammo you will enjoy the Type 1 chamber as it has a tighter neck and shorter throat, all a good thing.......... If you plan on just using factory ammo perhaps you should look at a barrel with type 2 chamber. Just my opinion of coarse.
                  I have one of the early BHW barrels with type 2 chamber, and yes I ran a JP bolt, did so for 3 years , worked good, but I recently re-did the rifle with the current Type 1 chamber and Like it better.

Comment

Working...
                  X