• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Lone Hunter View Post
    But, then again, it's not any of my business.
    Then, why post?

This is getting out of hand. No name calling or offense required. I took it as a joke since it was (or should have been) decided when the first " I'll take it" was posted. I admit I thought the same thing; I even chuckled reading someone else posting what was in my head... It was a steal, and obviously so - it didn't even last 45m.

The subsequent posts are pointless and needless as it has already been pointed out that the item was sold off-site.

The OP is in violation of the rules governing posting to this forum since there was and remains no update to announce the sale of the item.

Obviously, everyone here got hosed, and it's still spraying. Turn off the flow.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
      Warrior
      • Jan 2014

Wait, what???

I’ve grown weary and accustomed to dealing with low ballers but Alaska Guy is happy offering more than asking price...

Does that make him a high baller?

I’ve got a 6.5 Creedmoor Upper I’ve been listing for $ 1k - PLEASE make me an offer I can’t refuse

Comment

Working...
      X