• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crews
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2017

Precision Firearms Complete Rifle for sale

Complete 6.5 Grendel from Precision Firearms. Matching forged PF receivers, 18" Criterion barrel, SLR adjustable gas block, Ace stock. Open threads, no muzzle device. Trigger is a Geissele, not Trigger Tech. Seekins NOXS rail. All the other details are outlined on the attached image of the invoice from PF. I ordered this rifle some time ago, and was waiting patiently until instant gratification got the best of me and I purchased a Larue. I just don't need two rifles that are so similar. Wife says one of them has to go. It's been shot 20 times. Other than that, it is brand new as received from PF last week. I know I am new around here, but have sold plenty of guns on plenty of other forums. Wouldn't take me long to scare up some references if necessary.

$1,600 plus shipping. Gun is in Houston, Tx.

PF1.jpgPF2.jpgPF3.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Crews; 09-23-2017, 12:06 AM.
  • Crews
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2017

Price reduction, $1,500. I am not really out to find a trade, but it never hurts to ask.

Text ninezerothree7369270 to reach me directly.
    Last edited by Crews; 09-28-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Crews
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2017

nice rifle, very light. You'll have to wait 3+ months to get one from PF! Make an offer!

Comment

• Kswhitetails
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2016

That rail is nice. I love mine. Good luck!
        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Crews
          Bloodstained
          • Jul 2017

Thanks! Also, I can take off the Ace stock and knock another $100 off the price of the rifle if anyone is interested.
          Last edited by Crews; 09-29-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X