• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mesa1978
    Warrior
    • May 2015

SWFA - Awesome!!!

I am using 3x-15 42 SS scopes on my Grendels. I know, I've done the US Optics and Nightforces on bolt guns, but these work well for me on an AR.

I got a new one and the reticle was tilted. In addition I dropped a gun, , and scratched one up, totally my fault.

SWFA replaced them both for me; no charge, no questions. Lifetime warranty actually means something with them.

I will be buying all my scopes from them in the future.

Last edited by Mesa1978; 07-04-2015, 04:06 PM. Reason: Dyslexia
  • gpsman007
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2015

Agree I have switched all my scopes to the SS line. Love the reticle..and great quality. and great price. Here is a sample of a BHW Barrel With a SWFA 3-15 Scope at 100 yards

two.jpg
    one.jpg
    Last edited by gpsman007; 07-04-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• wheelguner
      Warrior
      • Oct 2011

I am also a fan of the SS Scopes and the way SWFA does business. I have two of the 20X Models, one om my 204ruger Savage Bolt gun and the other on my IHMSA Unlimited Smallbore Pistol. Don't laugh Silhouette is hard on a scope since we are cranking the elevation turret for each stage and this class is so competitive that the International & AAA divisions are nearly always decided by a shoot off. Our match director has a real mean streak and tends to use the air rifle sized targets at 100yds. Imagine a small chicken shaped target with the meat of the body about the size of a quarter! The scope on my pistol (see image) has been used for 6yrs and has never lost zero and my come-ups are always spot on and the parralex settings are spot on.
      CROW.jpg

Comment

• ah1whiskey
        Warrior
        • Sep 2015

i keep saying i am going to pick up one of their SS scopes-- i guess i need to build more rifles!!

Comment

• devildogandboy
          Warrior
          • Sep 2015

yep, i have their 16x scope on my 300 RUM, haven't had any problems. even the RUM can't shake anything loose on it!

Bruce
          HOLY CRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT????????

Comment

• ah1whiskey
            Warrior
            • Sep 2015

SWFA is sort of the "go to place" for optics out here.

all my vortex vipers come from there.

i want to try one of their 1-4x ar SS scopes real badd too--lol it should be perfect for my 14.5 6.5g pinned flash hider build--

Comment

• Rainman
              Bloodstained
              • May 2015

I've been dealing with SWFA since the 1980s and have always gotten excellent service and prices. My 6.5 G wears an SS 3-15 and a Sig 716 is set up with their 3-9x HD. Shop for best price and then take advantage of their 110% price match. Sample List items are great buys and at the moment they have several B graded HD 1-6x HD scopes listed for $799 which is $200 below their new price and the same as a new HD 1-4x.

Comment

• am4966
                Chieftain
                • Jul 2014

Your over paying for a scope that's First Focal Plane. When they are a 1-4 or 1-6 since you Really can't range anything on anything other than 4x if its 1-4 or 6x if it's 1-6...but if you don't mind paying what they sell them for and they work for you then great.

I like there optic choices but and hear great things about there cs....
                12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
                Surge - Rugged Suppressor
                Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                  Warrior
                  • Aug 2015

Folks,

Long range Grendel 600+ yards, which power would you recommend? 10x42, 16x42, 20x42 all suggestions welcome. Will be going with the MQ version. A2

Comment

• dammitman
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2012

For me more is better 20x42

Comment

• varmithunter
                      Unwashed
                      • Dec 2015

the 10x are 12x is just fine

Comment

Working...