• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Thunderbeast Suppressor Group Buy

There's a TBAC group that has just started over at the hide.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

The 30BAS is only 7" long, and 12.7 ounces. They are one of the top of the line Suppressor makers, made by precision long-range shooters, for long-range shooters.

Very great company to deal with if you haven't yet.

They also have a 9/16x24 brake for the Brake Attach cans. That means you can get the 9/16x24 for your Grendel, and the 1/2x28 brake for your 5.56, or whatever your 300 BLK uses, and use the same can. They have a way cool 5" can for the 300 as well.

Comment

• dsw0007
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2013

This thread stirred my initial interest in the TBAC cans. I ended up ordering a 30P-1 and got my form 4 e-filed Jan 27. Based on the e-form thread on SH, looks like stamps are coming back in three to four months. Appreciate the heads up, guys. Thanks!
      No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it's over, we may declare it's over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote. - Gen. James Mattis

Comment

I have a 30 BA on order just waiting for Form 4 approval from BATF. probably in may it will be approved.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
          Warrior
          • Dec 2013

FYI, this group buy closed 3-15-14

Comment

Working...
          X