Longziz#2, an Universal Magazine that you might be interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longziz#2, an Universal Magazine that you might be interested.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and my 6.5 Grendel upper is still on order, but here is something that I want to share here, just in case you might be interested.

Not to repost my story, you can find the longziz #1 and #2 story here and here

My friend Jimmy helped me out on finishing a crude mod on the mag. Now it can virtually take any double stack-able AR15 caliber and feed it with confidence. Jimmy did 28 rounds of 223REM first (He might miscalculate the round he put in cause the mag can take 30+ of 223REM), fired them, then load with 25 (yes, 25 now) rounds of 7.62X39, fired them, both without a jam.

This is still a prototype and there are still some small kinks to be worked out. Jimmy only has a 223REM upper and a 7.62X39 upper, and we are waiting for the 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 upper on order. Will update more caliber if we can get our hands on any.

If you are still not convinced, I don't blame you. Let's wait to see more!

Enjoy!

And here is the newest video:

Do you plan to market the followers individually? Looks like you have made a case-taper adaptable follower that doesn't nose dive.

Comment

• txgunner00
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Howdy. I thought you would eventually make it over here. I've been following your thread on AR15.com. Good to see you have made some progress.
      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Do you plan to market the followers individually? Looks like you have made a case-taper adaptable follower that doesn't nose dive.
        As I understand it that's basically what he as done.
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

If these things do work and ever hit the market, they will sell, lets keep our fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by txgunner00 View Post
            Howdy. I thought you would eventually make it over here. I've been following your thread on AR15.com. Good to see you have made some progress.
            Thanks! I am still trying.

LRRPF52, I don't have a concrete plan just yet, but that is a possibility.

Comment

I hope this cures bulging sides, also. I can't get a magazine to drop free with more than a couple of rounds.

Comment

I like this guy. He's pretty damn sharp.

I would love to try one of these Followers out on my 5.45.

I'm wondering if it's two parts, hinged in the front, with a second spring, which would would allow it to tilt back under load. Nah, it's just gotta be leg angle. If it's angled inward in the front, it lets the rear tilt down. Straight in the back prevents forward tilt. That's gotta be it.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X