Does anybody know who has 10 or 15 round magazines in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know who has 10 or 15 round magazines in stock?

Hello, I'm new to the 6.5 Grendel arena and will be receiving my upper in a couple of days however I have no 6.5 Grendel magazines to use with it (and the custom built lower of course!)

Does anybody know anywhere that has these in stock and can ship faster than UPS ground?

Thanks all,
    David.
  • ericv
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

Midway as some 5's and 10's in stock tonight. Also some 26's.
    Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
    www.rockhollowtactical.com

Comment

Ericv, where? I just checked their site and saw 5 &26 rounders in stock but no 10's. 15's the max here in NJ

Comment

• Drifter
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

In stock at the moment:

Drifter

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

• StoneTower

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
            I think those mags are stainless unless someone started making aluminum Grendel mags.

Comment

I just took a quick glance & Alexander Arms has their mags on the website for a good price.

Comment

Guys, A fellow for Iowa made this comment on the Alexander Arms mags. Do any of you experience similar problems?

"
                Date Posted: 5/31/2011
                I have not put more than 10 rounds through this yet, but so far, I'm pretty disappointed. It scars the side of my brass somewhat fierce. I'm not sure if the lips are sharp or if the spring is just too strong. I have to do some testing to see how much brass it takes off, and we will see if it will be coming back..."

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

ALL mags made for the Grendel are made in the same place, by ASC:

Ammunition Storage Components: Manufacturer of AR-15 Magazines

The AA mags are bottom stamped with Alexander Arms Logo and name.

They are stainless steel and thus harder than brass. Some people polish the edges of the feed lips to fix the scratching issue, but I've never found it to be bad enough to be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                    ALL mags made for the Grendel are made in the same place, by ASC:

Ammunition Storage Components: Manufacturer of AR-15 Magazines

The AA mags are bottom stamped with Alexander Arms Logo and name.

They are stainless steel and thus harder than brass. Some people polish the edges of the feed lips to fix the scratching issue, but I've never found it to be bad enough to be an issue.
                    That's good news as I have four of them coming just in time for a weekend at the range.

I have another question but will start a new thread since it's unrelated.

Comment

Working...
                    X