• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightStalker
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Unimag

Last edited by NightStalker; 05-06-2020, 03:58 PM.
  • Rkangel
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2020

I was in the same place. Couldn't find much first-hand information on them, and none of my usual places carry them. The only places that seem to carry them are Ross and one other online vendor that I am not too sure about. Ended up ordering 6.5 specific CP and ASC magazines from Primary Arms.

I see the Unimags are on sale now at Ross, but I'm not fond of spending almost as much on shipping as the magazine, just to try one out.

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
      Warrior
      • Jan 2014

Save your money and get the 20 round Duramags

Comment

• NebSig
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2018

I tried them. Though my problems with mags may preclude me from giving non-biased opinions... I find the Duramag 20's to be far superior. The Unimag doesn't function as it should with _my_ Grendel. The follower is constantly sticking. The rounds present low and cause FTF problems for me. I believe that they have worked ok for my other caliber(s), but the Grendel doesn't appear to be a strong suit for them.

For what it's worth, I have problems with ELander 24s and some with the 17s as well - though the 10s, and 4s work nicely for me. But my CPD and ASC mags work flawlessly.

Comment

• wheelguner
          Warrior
          • Oct 2011

Ross & Zheng Engineering UNIMAG

I did a search for this without finding any results. Do any of the Horde have any experience on this product. My grandpa always told me if something sounds too too good to be true....is usually is. Here is a link to a site that is selling them:

The new Unimag from Ross & Zheng Enterprises is the only magazine you'll ever need for every STANAG compatible rifle you own! This unique magazine utilizes an ingenious two-piece self-leveling follower design that allows for reliable feeding of a variety of calibers from the common .223 Remington, 5.56 NATO, and .300 BLK, to the notoriously fickle 7.62x39mm and 5.45x39mm variants.

I am curious to hear from any and all regarding this.

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

I have crossed tacticals*** off my list b/c of the games they played with 6Arc barrels... and all the spam they send.
            So I would be leery of anything they offer. My 2 cents'.
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• wheelguner
              Warrior
              • Oct 2011

Thanks for the reply. It is also available direct from the manufacturer :

I am still hoping to hear from anyone that has used a Unimag.

Comment

Working...
              X