• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shooterrex
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2019

UNIMAG by Ross Defense Systems

Bought 2 of these to try. Works well in 223 and the Grendel. I only tried 1full magazine of each caliber today due to time. They hold 24 rounds of Grendel. I will update as far as 7.62x39 and I think it will work for my 50 Beowulf.
    The new Unimag from Ross & Zheng Enterprises is the only magazine you'll ever need for every STANAG compatible rifle you own! This unique magazine utilizes an ingenious two-piece self-leveling follower design that allows for reliable feeding of a variety of calibers from the common .223 Remington, 5.56 NATO, and .300 BLK, to the notoriously fickle 7.62x39mm and 5.45x39mm variants.

I have a hard time posting pics from my phone. I will update this as I use them more.
    Supposed to work with 223/556, 300blackout,224valkyrie, Grendel, 6.8spc, 7.62x39, 545x39, 458 socom
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

I have a Unimag. I has caused problems for me in every range session I have used it in my Grendel. The most common are failures to feed. Also, the top round sometimes ends up at a diagonal from where it should be (which may be when the failure to feed occurs?).
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

Working...
    X