• jbisdlov
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2019

Thanks karaRobert.... The article is really helpfull

Comment

• Bobke
      Warrior
      • Dec 2015

5-20x50 SWFA Mil/Mil. Very good glass and tracking, in spite of a usable, though outdated reticle. Bushnell 4.5-18 LRTS/LRHS both very good glass and simple reticle that will allow range of holds for distance. Both FFP, track well, good warranties and can be had lightly used for around $750-800. Use 20MOA mount to keep reticle off edge and closer to center where you?ll have best clarity. Have them on both CM and Grendel AR?s.
      Last edited by Bobke; 09-02-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• plain ol Bill
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2019

Grabbed the Athlon. Getting old enough the iron sights just ain't cutting it any more.
        Old, ugly, fat and armed!

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Just posted this in 2019 deals, there's Vortex PST 6-24x50 scopes going for $549, closeouts.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• drewthebrave
            Warrior
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Bobke View Post
            5-20x50 SWFA Mil/Mil. Very good glass and tracking, in spite of a usable, though outdated reticle. Bushnell 4.5-18 LRTS/LRHS both very good glass and simple reticle that will allow range of holds for distance. Both FFP, track well, good warranties and can be had lightly used for around $750-800. .
            The 5-20x HD SWFA has been on my radar recently. I have the SWFA 3-15x SFP scope on my Grendel, and am starting to look for a FFP scope with better glass for a Creedmoor build. How does the SWFA HD glass compare with, say a Gen 2 Razor, or other similar scopes?

Comment

Working...
            X