• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jbjayzon
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2015

Layaway???

Who has a layaway program for vortex optics?
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Thats a good question, hope sombody knows of a place I would be all over that.

Comment

• Holyfather12
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2016

No clue but I just ordered a scope through vortex and they are back ordered 3-4 months!

Comment

• 1075 tech
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

I'd start with your local dealer. Several of the LGS that I visit will work with customers on such things. As far as on-line retailers, you may be able to find something through GunBroker but I sense you'll pay more for it if you can find it.

I have no idea if they would work with you on a lay-a-way, but CameralandNY.com has some pretty good prices on Vortex, especially if you can find a demo/open box special. Right now they have a Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP for $799 and a 6-24 for 850

Comment

• Jbjayzon
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2015

We have a gander mountain here and they have a layaway program but only on instock items...well they dont have the viper hs-t 6-24x50 in stock! Go figure

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

Just send me your layaway deposits and a holders fee. When you have enough for your dream scope, I'll send it back, minus the fee...
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Jbjayzon
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2015

Maybe I'll just use my overdraft, hell that's what it for right?? Emergencies.. ��

Comment

• Jbjayzon
                Bloodstained
                • Nov 2015

Ok, just ordered the viper hs-t 6-24x50 vmr-1 reticle (mrad) from Tombstone Tactical on layaway for $604 shipped on layaway. I wanted the moa but for some reason when I entered it into my cart it would come up for msrp of $739.I emailed and got a generic answer of "it should be this price" so whatever. Done deal, should be here about a week after the radical upper!!!

Comment

• ah1whiskey
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2015

i sometimes use SMGs 4 pay plan for stuff like this-- only thing it they never have the scope i want in stock-- may have to get a leupold if i go with them--lol

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2015

do they have reloadable visa giftcards. lock it up in the safe and just load money on it every month/check what3ecver and when you get enough buy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X