• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

RockRiver oe peice

Whats everyones thoughts onthe RockRiver one peice scope mounts I just bought one for my diamondback scope thats going on my grendel when it arrives next week.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I have a cantilever RRA 1" mount on my 16" AR-15 6.5 Grendel and two standard 1" model mounts on other 5.56 AR's. They are not light weight but I really like mine. I bought mine directly from RRA and for the price I paid for mine they're great.

Comment

• 204 AR
      Warrior
      • Sep 2015

Very solid mount, good value. Kind of heavy, and a little taller than I prefer.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Thanks fellas that's what I was hoping to hear.

The one I bought is cantilever style for one inch scopes put a vortex diamondback 3-12x40 in it reason I went with that scope is I got a he'll of a good deal on it.

The mount is heavy, but seems really well built it will fit hopefully really well on the grendel I just bought today that will ship out Monday to my local gun shop.

I would like to shoot out a special thanks to Captk for selling me, what I'm sure will be a super fine rifle for hunting and target, I will post pics and range report when I get it later this week.

Comment

Working...
        X