• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

Jp scs

DSG Arms has the JP scs for 109.00 that's a great price... If you want one hurry they sell them fast!
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
  • customcutter
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by am4966 View Post
    DSG Arms has the JP scs for 109.00 that's a great price... If you want one hurry they sell them fast!
    Sorry, I guess it's the texting generation. Who is DSG Arms and what is a JP scs?

Comment

• 37L1
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

Silent Capture Spring

Comment

• 1075 tech
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

Went to their website. Not seeing that price.

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

You register? Have to sign in to see the pricing. Not texting generation, since I only know them as DSG Arms...if you miss it this time register for a account then get emails. They have that deal every 3-4 months it seems like.
          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 1075 tech
            Warrior
            • Apr 2015

Thanks am4966. Mine is on the way.

Comment

• am4966
              Chieftain
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by 1075 tech View Post
              Thanks am4966. Mine is on the way.
              No problem glad you got in on it... Hopefully the next time they ruin it I'll need one for my long-range Grendel.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 1075 tech
                Warrior
                • Apr 2015

DSG is again offering them now at $119.00. Still not a bad price.

Comment

• Savage Shooter
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2014

Originally posted by customcutter View Post
                  Sorry, I guess it's the texting generation. Who is DSG Arms and what is a JP scs?
                  As 37L1 stated it's a Silent Capture Spring - from JP (for John Paul) Enterprises (http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php ) for those that don't like their Modern Sporting arms to go "boing".

As for the myriad of acronyms you will read on this forum, the thread on Firearm Related Acronyms might be a good one to book mark and refer to (although neither "JP" nor "SCS" were listed). http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...-Acronyms-(FRA)
                  My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

Working...
                  X