Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are breaking to many things!

Comment

I had my extractor break after 9 rounds in a brand new Tactical Rifles SPG. It was a Sunday and I called them, they got back to me as I was leaving the range. I had a new extractor in a couple of days and then a new design extractor later. Haven't had a chance to shoot much for a slew of reasons.

Comment

• Glockzilla

Now it happened to my Grendel.
        The darn thing broke yesterday. Guess I have to cal AA. OR is there any other online store for quick delivery?

Comment

• Drifter
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

I've used DPMS 7.62x39 extractors without issue. But I always make sure that the extractor face isn't above (or forward of) the bolt face after installation.

MidwayUSA has 'em.
          Drifter

Comment

Originally posted by Hektor View Post
            This hard to see, but my extractor broke today in an informal competition. I posted a query elsewhere in this forum. I will call around about a replacement this week.
            I had the very same issue. My extractor broke at an informal three gun event and broke exactly where yours did. The lip sheered off completely. I ordered a replacement with AA in addition to a new "Hard Use" bolt. I hope this new extractor is up for the "long haul" @ $18 for an extractor.

Comment

Who carries the 6.5 extractors?

Comment

• rasp65
                Warrior
                • Mar 2011

AA

Comment

Originally posted by taggor View Post
                  I had the very same issue. My extractor broke at an informal three gun event and broke exactly where yours did. The lip sheered off completely. I ordered a replacement with AA in addition to a new "Hard Use" bolt. I hope this new extractor is up for the "long haul" @ $18 for an extractor.
                  Yeah, when I place my barrel order this week I upgraded to the Chrome Hard Use bolt. I didn't think about this possiblity when I upgraded but I'm glad I did. Hopefully the chrome will toughen the extractor lip a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X