Here she is, my first grendel and ar build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here she is, my first grendel and ar build.

Named her after my wife because it's little but very mean and loud. Sorry about the other stuff in pic. I took this picture to tease a liberal associate of mine about home defense. Just in case anyone is curious, the shotgun is just a New England 12g I converted to a snake gun. The handgun is a XD40.

Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2011, 04:26 AM.

Sorry, I forgot the particulars.
    I used
    AA 24"AWS upper
    Millenium Compensator
    CMMG lower
    DPMS guts and grip
    Magpul PRS stock

Comment

Boy you don't mess around, good job man.

Comment

• gagamegetter

That's one fine rifle

Comment

Man, nice rifle. What do you have for a scope?

Comment

Thanks guys. I was always taught "go big or go home." Ha!
            Scope is just a Millet 6-25x 56mm obj. I usually just keep it on 10x unless I pop it off to spot for a buddy.
            I've got a LaRue qd mount on it. I don't care what anyone says about qd mounts, my LaRue works flawlessly.
            Popped the scope off dozens of times and it has retained zero every time it goes back on. I even case them seperately, well same case just seperately in my pelican.

Comment

The pelican case is a different story lol. Went to the range a couple days ago. Just about everyone there had soft cases (some nice) or your average $30 Walmart hard case. Needless to say I got a lot of odd looks walking up with my pelican. I'm sure they were all wondering what kind of hardware I had that needed a pelican. One of the range employees even made a similar comment.
              Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I heard the Larue mounts are the poop. I have one but havent tried it out yet.

Comment

Nice blaster...groups...pics...groups...

Comment

Originally posted by Peck1631 View Post
                    I heard the Larue mounts are the poop. I have one but havent tried it out yet.
                    Mine has worked out great. Still zeroed after every removal.

Comment

Center group was 7 at 100 this was done after taking scope out of the case and mounting it at the range. Just so you have an idea of how well the larue qd works for me. The rest of the shots were just jacking around with out scope.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Posted it as a picture, instead of just a link! Bill
                      Last edited by bwaites; 08-29-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks bill. For some reason I could not get that picture to post without just doing it as a link.

Comment

Working...
                        X