• geauxwylie

A Few more pics

Comment

Nice! Decent group too.

Comment

Nice job. Enjoy!

Comment

Barrel

Where did you get the barrel and what do you think of those? I'm looking at the 18" and 20" of the same thing.

Comment

tcw,

The Spartan barrels were an item from Satern Custom Machining. Satern no longer makes a Grendel barrel due to contractual disagreements. I think Grendel chambered barrels are only available through Alexander Arms or Templar Consulting now. There are several manufacturers of Grendel variants as well. What sort of usage are you intending for your rifle? Give us some more information and you'll receive more specific guidance.

Welcome to the forum, Will

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by WillD View Post
              tcw,

The Spartan barrels were an item from Satern Custom Machining. Satern no longer makes a Grendel barrel due to contractual disagreements. I think Grendel chambered barrels are only available through Alexander Arms or Templar Consulting now. There are several manufacturers of Grendel variants as well. What sort of usage are you intending for your rifle? Give us some more information and you'll receive more specific guidance.

Welcome to the forum, Will
              Actually, there are multiple others as well, including:

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld

Also, you can get barrels from Midway, Sinclair, and a few others as well. (Too busy to look them all up right now!)

Comment

• wolvenkite

I want to make a grendel hunting rifle. Probably deer and hog, though I can use the 5.56 for hog. I'm thinking a 20" barrel but I'm not sure. Any recommendations?

Comment

Check the hunting threads...lots of lightweight hunting rifles and user feedback there.

Comment

• jwilson1985

we also still have grendel barrels :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X