New Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics

Is there anyone that has any new pictures to post? I just heard I got my Grendel in from AA but it will be a few months more before I get to her. In the mean time all I have to do is drool over pics of your rifles.
    Post some new ones already.

Terry

Originally posted by ARMANIAC View Post
    Here's a few of my toys.
    Awesome pictures. What is the upper on the last pic with the sliding bolt, and what is that textured look on the next to the last pics barrell? I like it.

Comment

That upper is an AA billet with side charger/chrome carrier/JP free float handguard/24" AA button rifled barrel w/WCI brake. Along with the JP lower/trigger, extra power buffer spring and the Mark IV 8.5-25 scope- this gun will shoot less than 1/2" 10 shot groups with factory Grendel 123g scenars @ 100m if I do my part.
      The barrel on the other is glass bead blasted medium over extra fine with a plastic protecta-sleeve as a template. Somebody else on this site has done the same. I've been doing it for years with stainless barrels, slides, cylinders, etc. The barrel on the Grendel is done the same but extra fine over coarse so it's not as noticable unless in natural light. It looks like snake skin.

Comment

I like it. Awesome toys.

Comment

Working...
        X