Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Little Piggies

Just a few projects I have done.

Top in 1st pic is 18" spiral-fluted stainless FDE Cerakote, Nickel Boron BCG, JP Trigger/Magpul ACS, PRI Gasbuster Charge Handle.
    Middle is 16" AA Grendel in MGI Quick-Change Upper with custom machinework on the handguard, JP Trigger, BCM Gunfighter Charge Handle Large. GRSC 1-4x Scope/LaRue
    Bottom is Troy/BCM/Gunfighter, LaRue/Vortex Red Dot.

Grendel & Friends.jpg

16" Nitro-carburized M4 pipe in another FDE carbine
    FDE Carbine.jpg

Comparison of standard A2 lower mag well, and my funneled mag well on right.
    Funnel Mag Well.jpg

LRRPF52

Nice.....

Comment

What BCM charging handle do you have is it 7.62 to 308.

Comment

maidentx4,

Those are all AR15's, so they have the AR15 gunfighter charge handles. My .260 (not pictured), has the longer 7.62/AR10 charge handle. The large latch models are excellent for scoped fire sticks. They have 3 sizes available for the AR15's, and I recommend the large latch if you run traditional rifle optics.

LRRPF52

Comment

Which BCM Gunfighter charging handle do you have on your AA 6.5 Grendel. Is it the 5.56 one or the Ar10.

Comment

Originally posted by maidentx4 View Post
            Which BCM Gunfighter charging handle do you have on your AA 6.5 Grendel. Is it the 5.56 one or the Ar10.
            It's a 5.56 version of course. The 6.5 Grendel is an AR15 platform caliber.

LRRPF52

Comment

Working...
            X