• Show
Clear All

• Take a look at this!

-Magpul PRS stock
    -Accushot monopod
    -STAG lower
    -Daniel Defense LPK
    -ERGO grip
    -Satern 24 inch stainless steel barrel 1-8.75 twist, with fluting under handguards and matching bolt
    -Midwest Industries SS 15 inch rail
    -WCI Muzzle Brake
    -Young Manufacturing National Match side charging bolt carrier
    -Mega Side charging upper
    -Badger Ordnance .875 gas block
    -Burris PEPR 30MM scope mount
    -SWFA super sniper scope 10x42
    -Sinclair bipod

Soon will be upgrading the trigger and getting a Vortex Viper PST 6-24-50 scope so I can really stretch her legs

Very nice stick! Look forward to range reports.

Comment

• aclark
      Warrior
      • Dec 2011

Looks great! That's pretty much exactly what I will be doing once I get my parts together. Different stock, and rail, and a 22" barrel, but I just love the look of it. Hope she's a shooter!

Comment

That's a good looking Grendel, now the fun part, get out and shoot it. I hope you're aware as a member of the Horde, range reports are mandatory. Good Luck.
        Last edited by Guest; 04-24-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Hank Rearden
          Warrior
          • Jan 2013

Kudos on an outstanding looking build.
          If she shoots as well as she looks, she should be a lifetime family member.
          Enjoy.

Comment

• Keep The Change
            Warrior
            • Mar 2013

Great looking rig.
            How is that bi-pod? I haven't seen one of those before. How heavy is it?

Trying to get some ideas for mine.
            What about the SWFA? How do you like that? Their place is local for me and they are on my list to check out.
            Again, sweet rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
              Great looking rig.
              How is that bi-pod? I haven't seen one of those before. How heavy is it?

Trying to get some ideas for mine.
              What about the SWFA? How do you like that? Their place is local for me and they are on my list to check out.
              Again, sweet rig.
              Thanks. I like the bipod. Everyone seems to use the harris bipods so I tried to do something different and I like the multiple settings it has and its fairly light. The SWFA scope has decent glass on it good scope for this thing for approx 500 yds. I was wanting to go with as I mentioned in my post a Vortex Viper PST but a friend passed this scope on to me to try for a bit. I think the scope costs around 300 and works great and holds zero flawlessly. Ill post some range reports next time I go.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

I'll definitely check the bi-pod out and the SWFA Scope. I might run down to their shop and do some poking around when it comes time. I'm only wanting something for 500 yds till I get decent at shooting at some distance. As a noob to distance shooting I don't think I should spend $1k-1.5k on a scope if I'm not sure I'm going to be worth a darn to get out there past 600 yds. Then I have an overpowered high end scope to shoot 500 yds or less and the potential of the scope is wasted along with hard earned money.

My problem is, as a noob I don't really know what good glass looks like if I'm looking at one off the shelf. I need to see some comparisons of mediocre and good glass to begin to learn what to look for.

Comment

• Onewolf
                  Bloodstained
                  • May 2013

A 10X scope is fine out to at least 1000 yds. I started with a Bushnell 10x40 fixed and I had no problem hitting 6-10" targets at 1000yds. I now have two SWFA 12X fixed scopes which are great for LR shooting for only $300.

Comment

• usmc1371
                    Warrior
                    • Aug 2011

I have hit 10" targets with my super sniper at 1000 yds. Got both 10x & 20x. I use the 20x for load work ups. No complaints here. Nice stick also.

Comment

• Tedward
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

I like the Bi-pod so checked it out:

Other features on our Sinclair Tactical/Varmint Bipod include:
                      - Independently adjustable bipod legs for uneven ground
                      - Dual adjustment on bipod legs, allowing adjustment from 6 1/2 inches to 12 1/2 inches in height
                      - Positive stop on adjustable legs (no friction stops to work loose while shooting)
                      - Lockable rifle canting
                      - Integral swivel stud mounted to frame for attaching slings
                      - Weight: 1 lb 12 oz

Comment

• Tedward
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

oh and like the Mega Arms Side Charge SBU Upper, and everything.. Great looking rifle and we all know it will shoot well.

Good job... even though I'm a FORD man...Mudbogger that is..Gave up the hills, they made this up for me

Flip
                        Or
                        Roll
                        Daily

It was mothly..

Comment

• RedHawk357Mag

The sure looks nice! Great Job!

Comment

Working...
                          X