• Show
Clear All

• The MEGA Grendel

MEGA hand matched Billet receiver set w/ billet charging handle
    Liberty 18" fluted, 1 in 8" GRENDEL barrel and bolt
    JP VTAC rifle length guard
    PRI adjustable low profile block
    Ace Skeleton stock
    American Defense mounts (Scope and bipod)
    Nikon M223, 3-12 scope w/ the BDC. (if I can ever chrono, I will feed that info into SPOT ON at Nikon's site and know exactly what the reticle shoots.)

Anyways, I have been reading the Grendel forum (mostly the old) for a long time. deciphering the opinion from the fact, listening the guys on here that know way more than me and I have to say I couldnt have put together this rifle w/out the information here. I have a badass rifle that I didnt cut corners on. Now, I just need something to protect those threads at the end of that barrel. I wish there were more choices in 9/16x24.

gren.jpg
    Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2011, 04:50 AM.

im a big fan of that lower rec. i was looking at them for my beo.

Comment

• robsf49ers

Shrewd make a decent one. Brownell's carries them. A thread protector for 9 mm pistol UZI will fit. If you are looking for thread protector I will find out where I got mine it's been a couple years since. Stainless and black.

Comment

• michaelmew

that is an awesome looking rifle. have you shot it yet?

i bet Warped knows what you could get to go over those threads- a silver WCI muzzle break.

i forgot i wanted to ask for any comments you had regarding the side charging upper and charging handle
        Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2011, 05:10 PM. Reason: added question

Comment

Working...
        X