Wait is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait is over.

Got my Grendel late Friday night but have been so busy I just took a few quick snaps of it. I will get better pictures when I get my bipod and maybe some other goodies in on Tuesday.

Put the scope on and headed out to my uncles ranch the next morning to pop a few off and have some fun, I sent 4 down then let the GF and cousins send one down. 6"x6" target at 100 yards, no bore-sighting, all 7 rounds hit paper with us just leaning on a trailer since my bipod has not come in yet. Shouldn't take much effort at all to get it sighted once I get my bipod and take it to the range for some serious shooting.

Anyway, here are some pic's, hopefully they work, if not I will upload them to another site tomorrow.

Quad rail gas block, 20" Barrel, WCI Muzzle Brake

AA Billet side Charging upper, Palmetto State Armory Gadsden Lower, CMC Trigger, ERGO Tactical Grip with palm shelf

Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 Deadhold BDC, although it doesn't look level, it is, the gun must be turned a bit.

*EDIT* Oh, and a Hogue free float tube.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-16-2012, 04:55 AM.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Nice!

Comment

How you liking the Vortex? My PST 6-24 should be here today!

Comment

Love it, very clear, can't wait to get back to the range and sight it in.

Comment

Nice...groups...

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Nice. Does AA use Mega uppers or some other? That looks a lot like mine.
            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Looks like rain this weekend, if not I'll be at the range sighting in and I'll add some range pic's. I'm expecting great groups already seeing 7 shots hit a 6"x6" at 100 yards from 4 different shooters in an uncomfortable position and 5-10 mph wind. This is how we 'roughed it' that day, lay the gun on the trailer, take a knee and shoot.

GF shooting the Grendel.

Actually txgunner00, I don't know, sorry.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

What barrel did you get? Is that a RRA 6 pos operator?

Comment

Oh yea looks good!

Comment

Looks like fun, nice rifle.

Comment

Thank you everyone!

dvrod18: The 20" straight from Alexander Arms along with the WCI Brake. Yes, I really like the sloped cheek pad instead of the normal circular. Plus the battery compartment is handy for small tools or actual batteries for anything you might need back-ups for.

Comment

Comment

drool. Dumb question, what is the point of the huge hand grip people put on these things?

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Nice setup, hows the buttpad for recoil ? My Wife wants to know where to get the pink earplugs-? Good Lorde..

Comment

Working...
                              X