Ready For Predators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready For Predators

My Rock River 5.56 with it's big cousin the Les Baer .264 LBC. Both are wearing Vortex Viper PST's. The Baer has the 6-24x50FFP MOA in a Larue LT112 and the 5.56 has the 1-4PST. Mounted a JetBeam M1X Light for some night calling. I need a 20" Grendel Upper to slap on the RR lower and make this a perfect duo.

Those would work real good up here in the north woods of WI. Nice set-ups.

Comment

What is the Camo wrap you used and How do you like the PST 6-24 FFP I just ordered one. I have been shooting a Zeiss conquest 3-9 and cant get enough adjustment on the marked caps to get out past 400! cant wait to try the Vortex 6-24 FFP!

Comment

It's a wrap that sticks to itself, and not the gun. Can't remember the brand but most sporting goods stores sell it. I love the PST so far. I really like the 1-4PST also, perfect for night hunting.

Comment

• leopard6.5

hvlp6347: It looks like McNett Camo Form Protective Camouflage Wrap. It comes in 10 different camo patterns.

I've seen it at several stores and at several gun shows. It makes for a quick, easy and removable camo job that can be changed anytime you want.

I have seen it being sold on EBay, Optics Planet, etc.

Give it a try and see if you like it.

Lee

Comment

beautiful setups! i really wish i could afford a les bear rifle... His shop is jsut a few hours away from my house back home in Iowa... Would make it so much easier to be able to go directly to the shop!! but , its WAY out of my price range

Comment

Working...
            X