Here She Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here She Is

Well I finally got the Vortex Viper PST, so I mounted it and now it's complete.

Les Baer Super Match
    .264 LBC
    24" Barrel
    Magpul XTM Rail Panels
    Versapod
    Magpul PRS Stock
    Magpul Precision Rail Monopod
    Larue LT112 20MOA Mount
    Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA

I have a little over 100 rounds through her and have not gotten a blue patch yet, absolutely no copper fouling in this barrel.

I can't believe that you would post something so hideous online!!! To spare everyone else the anguish, send me the rifle and I will dispose of it properly... Nice looking boomstick man. If you have never had a PST before, you will love it.

Comment

When i eventually get a pst ill be mounting it on a LT112 also. Groups??

Comment

Factory Hornady in one hole, and I just worked up a load with 8208 and 123 Scenars last week that equal it. Running around .250" to .400" when I do my part. Going to stretch it out to 600 when the weather improves and see what she can do. Also going to have a custom turret made up when I can get out and get my actual 600 yard drop.

Comment

Have you considered decals versus custom-etched turrets?

Comment

Who does that????

Comment

Power Point with an Excel graph distributed into the field with a 1:1 scale. If you look at the windage decal, you can see 3 different wind speed tracks. This one is in m/s, but you could do it in mph just as well. There is a white track for 2m/s, a yellow track for 4m/s, and a red track for 6m/s. The numbers in the wind speed boxes is at what range you are shooting, so you can dial in very quickly with no reference to a dope card, unless you are dealing with extreme temp differences from your zero conditions. Using the elevation and windage together can help you dial into your exact range to target after the second shot, without a range-finder even. It's a very fast system to use.

Comment

I was going to have Kenton Industries replicate these for me, but they can't do different colors and backgrounds like the picture above. These decals are printed with a high-end laser printer on quality stencil paper, and waterproofed. The tick or hash marks line up with the Mil lines on the knobs exactly, which is achieved by using Pi and the circumference measurement of your knobs.

Comment

Uhhh.......yeah. I'll pay you $50 to make some for me rather than $100 for the custom etched turrets :-)

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

OK, I need someone who understands what LRRPF just said to make these up for my scopes!!

Comment

You calibrate the flux capacitor to 21.1 gigawatts, coordinate the space-time accelerator to hyper-elliptic warp of the galactic wormhole window, after predicting the planetary alignment of the vernal equinox from the prime meridian's passing through Jupiter's vertex.

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                        You calibrate the flux capacitor to 21.1 gigawatts, coordinate the space-time accelerator to hyper-elliptic warp of the galactic wormhole window, after predicting the planetary alignment of the vernal equinox from the prime meridian's passing through Jupiter's vertex.
                        What he said!!

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post

Do you have the plutonium to get the 21.1 gigawatts???

Comment

• txgunner00
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

LMAO!! I gotta make those for mine now.
                            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Taylormade

Has anyone had experience with the Kenton knobs though, I was wanting one for my 4-16 viper pst and was curios of their accuracy

Comment

Working...
                              X