Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasgrunt

Charlene

This is my rifle. Probably not too many like it, but this one is mine. This is my first complete build and it actually went "BANG" without exploding, so I guess lurking around here and the hide paid off.

Stiller lower, VLTOR MUR upper, Bill Springfield 3# LPK, LW Match Varmint 22" LW50 barrel, AAC Brakeout, Leupold Mk4 with M5 turrets... Everyhting else is probably obvious. She is pretty hefty, but slings lead on a rope.

This is my first attempt to embed an image in a post, so hopefully it works.

By imageshack65gf at 2011-10-27

Last edited by Guest; 10-29-2011, 02:19 AM. Reason: added pictures
  • texasgrunt

Damn! is shows up on the bottom as an attachment. Can someone tell me how to have it inserted in the body of the message?

Thanks

Comment

What Muzzle break is that? (sorry if my terminology is off)

-Brodady

Comment

• texasgrunt

Advaned Armaments Brakeout. It is also a QD for their 762SD supressor (which I hope to add in the near future).

Comment

Originally posted by texasgrunt View Post
          Advaned Armaments Brakeout. It is also a QD for their 762SD supressor (which I hope to add in the near future).
          Very nice, I love the look of it

Comment

would you happen to know the price of both the muzzle break and the suppressor?

Comment

Sweet build. Need more pics...and groups.

Comment

• bwaites
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by texasgrunt View Post
                Damn! is shows up on the bottom as an attachment. Can someone tell me how to have it inserted in the body of the message?

Thanks
                No prob, I fixed it for you. (To post a full size picture it has to be hosted offsite, I use Imageshack, but there are lots of other good places to use, just google "image hosting sites" or something similar.)

Comment

very nice, good job

Comment

• texasgrunt

Here's a four round group. Several others that day with similar results. All factory ammo so far and Lapua seems to be a little tighter than Hornady, but then it could just be my lack of expertise. I can't wait to get to a range where I can stretch it out a bit.
                    Last edited by Guest; 10-28-2011, 02:07 AM. Reason: picture didn't upload properly

Comment

• texasgrunt

And here is a "business end"" photo. AAC looks sweet, huh?

Comment

• texasgrunt

Brake is about $100 and Suppressor is around $850 plus $200 for NFA stamp.

Comment

Working...
                        X