Templar Custom!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YutYut,

I need to match the Harris to the camo scheme, and the Viper PST and LaRue when you get them. Those black boogers are bothering me...

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by YutYut View Post
      Her RR do you have pics of your stick? did a search but couldn't find one
      I haven't posted one. I'll have to snap a few and post. It's 3 years old now and about 3,000 rounds, but it should give an idea of how Duracoat wears.

RR

Comment

Pump- it came fitted with a tc upper with a tiny amount of play. LRRPF52 was able to fix that with cerakoat. The lower works great. No complaints so far.

LR- yea man ill be sure to send everything your way. Finals have had me swamped this month but just finished em so back to shooting!

RR- sounds good. Man 3 years and no picture? What are you hiding?!?!

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by YutYut View Post

RR- sounds good. Man 3 years and no picture? What are you hiding?!?!
          Just slack. I joined the forum mostly for data and found it a little odd that people posted pictures of their guns except to demonstrate something or show a problem. Then I realized that for a lot of folks it's like hot rodding cars. People want to fix them up nice and show them off.

I guess that's my military background showing, I considered them tools of the trade rather than a prized possession. Some of the ones I've seen on here are works of art, though.

RR

Comment

• bwaites
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RangerRick View Post
            Just slack. I joined the forum mostly for data and found it a little odd that people posted pictures of their guns except to demonstrate something or show a problem. Then I realized that for a lot of folks it's like hot rodding cars. People want to fix them up nice and show them off.

I guess that's my military background showing, I considered them tools of the trade rather than a prized possession. Some of the ones I've seen on here are works of art, though.

RR
            Lol! I wondered why everyone wanted pics of black rifles, once they all look the same, by and large. But I posted mine anyway! Then LRRPF and others started this "Glamour Tactical" thing and off we go!

Comment

Working...
            X