Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Overwatcher

Help a horde member out!

Guys and gals,I have recently been put in the hunter of the month contest over at predatormasters.com.
    If you are a member please vote for my wollf double!
    It's the second down,The Whining Coyote: Wolf hunt by Overwatcher
    Thanks again!
    Link here
    It is time for the November Hunt Of The Month vote We had quite a few great stories last month. Lets keep the stories coming. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a...
    Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2013, 03:24 PM.

That link takes me to November...

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Overwatcher,, Pinpoint the vote spot. Okay, it's the second down= the Whining Coyote: Wolf hunt by Overwatcher=nice job, BTW.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed the story Overwatcher. Try & shoot the ones heading west... here in Oregon hunting them is off limits.

Comment

Found it thanks to sneaky. I was looking for wolf double in the title. Great story!

Comment

• Overwatcher

Sorry about the confusion,yes its for the november HOM..hope you enjoyed the story!
            Not very good at writing stories, and really wasn't even going to write it until some buddy's said it was a very unique hunt.
            John,I will give it my best,they are the ultimate player in the hunting chess game..
            Sneaky knows how much I froze my butt off last weekend lol..

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

How many more votes are needed to win?

BTW, I froze here last wknd. too, OW. - Those wolves need to feel a 105 GMX going through them . Kill em all!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Registered as a member so I could vote. Good luck!

John
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                X