CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting)

Good video but stupid questions Cooper! Could he do this with less capacity magazines? Really? He just said he could use bolt action.

Comment

Anderson Cooper is a testosternone-void shell of a person who acts as a useful idiot for the international proletariat. Because of the extreme emotional turmoil of his life, he makes a perfect instrument for the opinion-piece propaganda machine. I can't stand seeing his face in-place of where a journalist should be.

Comment

Beware, CNN is engaged in a marketing campaign to engage the shooting community into debate. They have sent me repeated emails trying to get me to endorse their series "America's Rifle, Rise Of The AR15" They have pleaded it will be fair and balanced and even sent preview clips. But in the preview clips they report that an AR15 was used in the Sandy Hook Massacre. Even when I pointed out to them that the AR15 was in the trunk of the car and not used, they aired it as was knowingly deceiving the viewers. The reason they are doing this is to engage us in debate so they can point to the traffic as increased viewers. Their ratings are pathetic and they are desperate to draw more viewers, but they will not be fair or balanced or accurate.
        Bob

Comment

• BjornF16
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by stokesrj View Post
          Even when I pointed out to them that the AR15 was in the trunk of the car and not used,...
          Bob, has this been verified? There remains a distinct lack of reporting on facts in this case. I'm not sure why records remain sealed.
          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• montana
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2011

Anderson Cooper asked why do people need high capacity magazines. I don,t know why do you need to engage in a homo sexual act's? Maybe in a free society people have right to choose their own path whether one understands it or not.

Comment

Yes, it's even been reported by main stream media in the back pages buried where you are not likely to see it.
              Bob

Comment

• XcountryRider

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                Anderson Cooper is a testosternone-void shell of a person who acts as a useful idiot for the international proletariat. Because of the extreme emotional turmoil of his life, he makes a perfect instrument for the opinion-piece propaganda machine. I can't stand seeing his face in-place of where a journalist should be.
                Wow nailed it!!

Comment

It's really unfair to stick labels like this on good, family oriented, open minded.....IDIOTS!! who couldn't conceive of protecting their families with the use of targeted, extreme violence to save their mousy little SOULS!!! Sorry...I feel much better now

A

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

Beware, CNN is engaged in a marketing campaign to engage the shooting community into debate. They have sent me repeated emails trying to get me to endorse their series "America's Rifle, Rise Of The AR15" They have pleaded it will be fair and balanced and even sent preview clips. But in the preview clips they report that an AR15 was used in the Sandy Hook Massacre. Even when I pointed out to them that the AR15 was in the trunk of the car and not used, they aired it as was knowingly deceiving the viewers. The reason they are doing this is to engage us in debate so they can point to the traffic as increased viewers. Their ratings are pathetic and they are desperate to draw more viewers, but they will not be fair or balanced or accurate.
                    Bob
                    Bob, can you share with us the numbers on the different networks news coverage?

Comment

• BjornF16
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Yes, it's even been reported by main stream media in the back pages buried where you are not likely to see it.
                      Bob

Saiga 12

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

Bjorn,

Interesting, no report on how many mags were found. This "investigation" reeks! Its been 5 months, where is the report that details everything?

The police have said it was a single shooter, no one else is suspected. Release the whole freaking report already!

There is no need for secrecy, there is no case to go to court!

Comment

• BjornF16
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2011

Comment

When I saw the video of the trunk search, it was clearly a Saiga-12, but with some type of thumbhole stock I haven't seen before. When the LEO removed the magazine, it was clear that it was a Saiga-12.

What's interesting about this is that the Department of Emergency Services from Connecticut listed some specific details about the firearms. By indicating that the AR15 was a Bushmaster XM15-E2s, and the shotgun was an Izhmash "Canta"-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot), the details support the claims so far. "Canta-12" is them trying to anglicize the Cyrillic "сайга", which is pronounced "Saiga" in Russian.

With these published details, I get the impression that someone read the engravings and markings off the receiver frames, and reported them exactly as they see them. This is all irrelevant to the main argument that anti-freedom zealots are pushing, however, which is this:

"Because a lone gunman committed a horrific crime with a certain set of tools that are in common use, those tools should be banished from the scores of millions of law-abiding owners of said tools, the Constitution be damned."

Comment

• BjornF16
                              Chieftain
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                              This is all irrelevant to the main argument that anti-freedom zealots are pushing, however, which is this:

"Because a lone gunman committed a horrific crime with a certain set of tools that are in common use, those tools should be banished from the scores of millions of law-abiding owners of said tools, the Constitution be damned."

Comment

Working...
                              X