Mr Manchin, My name is James and I hunt with an AR15...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Gentlemen,( and you are), nicely done-looks like fine eating. So sad that a semi switchy?? had to do the job. Whaaaaaa!!! now I want one toooooo!!!! I wannaaa muffler for my gun too!!!! I don't wanna end up shooting a californy 1 shooter wonder-ment. I won't back down on this ==no other hunter- target shooter should either. Time to rise up, as a true team here. Send the word all down the line, We have our rights-we will never surrender them!! No way in h-ll.= I'll sign up to visit there if need be to keep all of our rights in place. We have had some break-ins in the naybahood, in the last months-gee, I hope my rifle doesn't get ---stolen--------from a bad guy thief type of a character... that would be sad. If it happened, maybe in a couple years, I would find it? Who knows the future, hey the mayans tried to somewhat predict it==hee-hee!- Don't worry, we'll still be goin to work -after next weeks mayan calender BS is over...

Comment

I thought of this site when I heard the words from the Senator from WV. He is obviously not aware of the many hunters that use various versions of the AR-15, let alone that Remington makes such a rifle for sportsmen and women.

An outdoor writer lost his job after making public comments about not seeing a use for a "black" rifle in hunting...can't remember his name, but he was a senior outdoor writer with reasonable exposure. He just didn't know about the constituency he was offending. I imagine it is the same with the Honorable Senator.

It is up to you guys, in a calm, reasonable way, to educate him.

I haven't acquired an AR yet, but am liking the grendel a lot...some day I'll be a member of the club too.
      Last edited by Guest; 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM. Reason: redundant wording

Comment

As a proud West Virginian, voter, independent conservative, hunter, outdoorsman, voter....let me just say this....never voted or him never liked him, he committed political suicide in WV....

Comment

• txgunner00
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

One more....

Yesterday's harvest.

NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

very nice tx gunner. Ive taken two does and a coyote and didnt have camera on those occasions. guess I need to get another for a photo op? Good shooting.

Comment

• txgunner00
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Thanks. I've harvested a few others also but didn't have a camera at the time.

Few details- 100 NBT. You can see the entrance just up & right of my scope objective end. 1" exit hole behind the opposite shoulder. She was quartering towards me at about 45 deg. Dropped and flopped in her tracks. Instant shut down. I had to low crawl through some tall grass & brush to get a clean shot on her. Took her at about 80 yds. laying in the prone on the edge of a wheat field. I haven't hunted from a stand in a while. Stalking is much more fun.
              NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
              X