Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • graywolfhntr

Hog hunting in Naples FL

Hey there hoard. Well, its been only a couple of weeks since i got my Grendle and have booked a hog hunt to take two meat hogs this time. I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures on this site so i can show off the grendle and what hogs im going for this Tuesday.

Ill realy try hard to find out how. Wish me luck.

High Gray,
    You are just a little south of me. My Son Tim took a medium sized boar (178 lbs) last weekend with his bow. I had my 6.5 Grenel as back up if needed but when we trailed him down he was dead. So no excitment for me. Post your pics when you can.
    Bob

Comment

Graywolf, good luck. My part of Fla (90 miles east of Tampa) is over run with hogs this time of year, so you should have plenty of oppurnity. I have 2 hanging in the cooler now. 60-120 lb hogs seem to be the best for eating. The Grendel will serve you well. Neck shots make for easier cleaning. If you get the meat prossesed into sausage and such it makes good gifts to friends and family (we had pork and beans for supper tonight); but if you have one skinned and split in half its easier to BBQ. This Saturday ( I think) me and a buddy will start cooking 1/2 hog in the back of my office. I supply the hog he cooks and brings the beer. I love this time of year!

Comment

Clark im on my way for the bbq and the next hog hunt. Lol

Comment

• Dogue
          Warrior
          • Mar 2011

In for the pics and follow-up report.
          Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dogue View Post
            In for the pics and follow-up report.
            +1
            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
            X