Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michaelmew

Heli Hog Hunting

My uncle has decided this is on his bucket list. They don't live in a state that allows this, so he's decided he wants to come down to Texas and do it. He'll foot the bill for the helicopter, but he wants me to set it all up. So, can anyone reccommend someone doing this or something similar? Or, at the very least, does anyone have property they need hogs eradicated on.

-mm
  • Drifter
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

The vids are a bit long because my video editor sucks but here they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ht7NiBqm8Y&context=C351a183ADOEgsToPDskLtDBXaVDNmBwzUKZG5s4h4 You can see me clearing jams from the ammo issue I discussed in another thread. I missed a few opportunities because of it but I still had a blast. I can't
    Drifter

Comment

• michaelmew

Thanks, not sure how i missed that thread.

-mm

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Typically you will go through an outfitter unless you know someone with a lot of land. If you do then you have to hire a helo and submit a bunch of paperwork. What that is and to whom it goes I don't know.

"helicopter hog hunting dallas texas"

Cut and paste this into google for outfitters in your area. Make sure ALL your fees and conditions are understood before you go. Like with anything, scammers can be a problem. This is not a cheap activity, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
        X