• Show
Clear All
  • Grendelshooter
    Warrior
    • Jun 2017

Little buck

6C95DE5B-4D33-4E8E-AAFC-282A57D25DF4.jpeg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grendelshooter; 11-21-2020, 06:13 PM.
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

Hey we sometimes find fewer points and sometimes more, doesn't really matter to me they are good eating. Congrats

Comment

• Grendelshooter
      Warrior
      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by kmon View Post
      Hey we sometimes find fewer points and sometimes more, doesn't really matter to me they are good eating. Congrats
      Amen-steaks, roasts and ground will be here next weekend. Wife is preparing recipes accordingly lol

Comment

• peak98
        Warrior
        • Dec 2019

Congratulations on a fine buck!
        peak98

Comment

• 1Shot
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

Go to YouTube and learn how to process your own deer. It will save you lots of money and it is easy. I de-bone all the meat off a deer and never gut it in about 20 minutes. Put the meat in a 48 quart cooler and cover with cold water and about 2 cups of WHITE vinegar and stir it around good. This will draw the blood out of the meat (the wild taste people talk about is blood" and loosen up the fibers some to tenderize. Let set with the lid open over night or about 10 to 12 hrs. I usually set it in the back of my truck that has a camper top on it and just open the vent windows over night or in my basement where it is 68* or a bit cooler. After the soak drain the cooler and I wash the meat some with the water hose. I then cut into portions I want to make up and place in zip lock freezer bags and put in the freezer. If I want to grind into hamburger I have my own electric grinder that I got at WalMart that had been about $100 but was on sale for $50. I add nothing to my burger just straight deer meat. I think adding beef or pork fat ruins the burger. I mostly scramble the burger to use in pasta sauce etc. For the price a butcher charges you can purchase a grinder.

Comment

• sundowner
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2017

Good looking little buck , congrats .

Comment

• 81police
              Warrior
              • Feb 2013

that's a great buck
              John 11:25-26

Comment