Warrior
    • Jul 2018

Which ATN are you using?
    Jay

Comment

• brut28481
      Warrior
      • Mar 2016

No pressure signs. I laddered all the way to 31 gr of CFE223 (using Nosler's data) with no pressure. Here is Nosler's load data. The thermal is the ThorHd 640 50mm

Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.

Comment

• brut28481
        Warrior
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by kev500 View Post
        also how was the penetration with the 129 ABLR , I am a liitle concerned they were to soft as they will open up at 1300 fps
        Didn't check penetration but the bullets don't exit. I have shot a number of hogs with them and most (with correct shot placement) are DRT hits. I also hunt coyotes and for that I like the 95gr V-Max. Little more explosive when it hits. Bigger game the 129 ABLR is a very capable projectile.

Comment

• Stickfarm
          Unwashed
          • May 2016

Well done, all around. I bought 300 of the blemished ABLRs as well. Love the bullet out of my 10.5. Almost identical load.

Comment

• Jakal
            Warrior
            • May 2014

Stocked up on the ABLR's. Got over 1200 now. Running them in both my Liljas. 1-20" & 1-12.5". After all the charge ladders, they wound up shooting the same load; 27 grains of XBR8208 MAX LOAD per Nosler reloading. 2400 fps out of the 20" and 2150 out of the 12.5".
            ""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

Comment

Working...
            X