• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Warrior
    • Feb 2017

Hog #14

Shot this fatty earlier. Video to be posted later.

123 ELD Match... DRT.

• NightFisher
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2018

Nice, where did you hit her? I'm going on a hog hunt in NC in May, planning on taking my Grendel for that.

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
      Warrior
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by NightFisher View Post
      Nice, where did you hit her? I'm going on a hog hunt in NC in May, planning on taking my Grendel for that.
      Right where you see the cross...

ETA- it froze because it auto-calibrated right as I shot. I missed the count down counter.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2013

Good on the shot, but you really need to turn OFF the auto NUC feature and change the setting to the semi-auto. This will benefit you in multiple ways. First, you will decide when the scope needs to be NUC'd and that will preclude the shot or shot sequence from getting interrupted by a frozen image during the NUC process. Second, because you will likely need to be NUCing less often than it would NUC with auto NUC, you will save on battery power. Third, it is just a safety hazard to be shooting and have the image freeze on you because of an administrative function. Turn the scope to semi-auto for NUCing and you will be much better off.
        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
          Warrior
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
          Good on the shot, but you really need to turn OFF the auto NUC feature and change the setting to the semi-auto. This will benefit you in multiple ways. First, you will decide when the scope needs to be NUC'd and that will preclude the shot or shot sequence from getting interrupted by a frozen image during the NUC process. Second, because you will likely need to be NUCing less often than it would NUC with auto NUC, you will save on battery power. Third, it is just a safety hazard to be shooting and have the image freeze on you because of an administrative function. Turn the scope to semi-auto for NUCing and you will be much better off.
          Thanks for the post... I will more than likely do so.

Comment

Working...
          X