4 more needed for a Lilja buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 more needed for a Lilja buy.

I missed out on the Lilja group buy, I'm like to do a small group buy to at least get the $50 per discount on a 5 barrel buy. If you are interested let me know and I'll contact Dan at Lilja and set it up..

We're going to have an established point of contact for group buys from now on I think, so it needs to be cleared with the mods last I checked.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm suspecting the Lilja group buys will be a regular thing. I lost count of how many PM's I have received on this forum and others where people have asked how to get in on the Lilja group buy, as they are still awaiting account activation.

Comment

Do you know where these new group buys will be posted? Will there be a new forum set up in the "6.5 GRENDEL DISCUSSION FORUMS" section, or some type of sticky here in the "6.5 Grendel Build-It-Yourself & Custom Builds" section? Just so we know where to look.

Comment

I called Lilja because after the group buy was closed I was told he would have barrels left from the initial run. I'm sure they will be at the normal price. Last time I called about 2 weeks ago, they did not have them ready yet. I'm going to call again next week.

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

We have not yet decided how to handle group buys on a more frequent basis. Once the holidays are over, please check in the "Industry" section, or watch for a notice.

Comment

• NightForce

Watching for Notice.....

Comment

• Drifter
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Check the "Group Buy Central" section of the forum:

All local, state, and federal laws apply. In the rare event a transaction between private parties should go awry, forum management cannot be responsible in any way, nor can we mediate disputes. Please take full responsibility for your dealings here, or simply decline using this service.
                  Drifter

Comment

Working...
                  X