What now???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't recommend the vice grip method, since you're looking at galling steel on steel with the lugs, so I use the Brownell's tool. It makes ejector removal and installation painless:

Comment

well I would call JSE surplus and see if they would sell the ammo out of thier store.

Comment

I've ordered 123gr SST from HERE and HERE in the last week.

Enjoy.

Comment

I would like to find some 123 sst for reloading...checked cabela's and a lot of places....seem to all be sold out.

Comment

midway bullets = $29.49 plus 8.50 to ship and 2.57 for tax. = 40.26 for 1 box of bullets is too outrageous of a price for me. I'll have to wait till a local store has them.

Comment

Use their black friday or NRA discount code. $20 and $10 off, respectively.

Comment

• Sojorboy
                Warrior
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by MrFrankZ View Post
                Use their black friday or NRA discount code. $20 and $10 off, respectively.
                And this - http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...ayusa+shipping

Comment

• Tedward
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2013

I just looked and none in stock, someone bought it. Need to reload, $.30 a round for SST's plus the powder and primer, $.40 each. Makes it worth it rather than $1+ a round...
                  Last edited by Tedward; 12-04-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Don't listen to Tedward. He is hoarding all of it for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Sojorboy View Post
                      +1
                      I'm liking that tusk in your profile pic. What a beast. My longest is 3.25".

Comment

• Tedward
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by MrFrankZ View Post
                        Don't listen to Tedward. He is hoarding all of it for himself
                        Well wish i was, I don't have enough money (bought to much ammo already), but I am starting to hoard the SST projectiles. I have around 1,000 now just in case this lead plant being shut down has any impact on our ammo. Most likely it will impact 22lr. lead tossers...

Comment

I was under the impression that the plant being shut down wouldn't have a huge effect on ammo. Can't remember where I read it, but we're already importing most new lead and ammo manufacturers buy recycled lead almost exclusively. No US manufacturers bought lead from the MO factory at all, IIRC.

Ah, here it is
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2013, 11:39 PM. Reason: Linkerfication

Comment

• customcutter

Any one ordered from Midsouth Shooter Supply? Just wondering what their shipping charges are like? They have the 123gr SST's listed for $18.99 but they are out of stock for the last week.

Comment

Working...
                            X