Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevegun 1

Best Medium Priced Trigger?

What do you think is trigger/hammer combo for under $200? Would like to find something crisp for about $150 or less.
  • skyfish
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

I would go with the Rock River arms 2-stage in that price range. 100 dollars(at least I always paid that or less for mine), and they have Lower Parks Kits(LPK) that have that upgrade as well.

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
      Warrior
      • Feb 2012

I like my Jard adjustable 2 stage.
      sigpic

Comment

I like AA's thin tactical trigger

Comment

JP Single-stage is good.
          RRA 2-stage
          I got my Geissele SSA for $179.

Comment

+1 on the RRA 2 stage. Great trigger for $100.

Comment

• aclark
              Warrior
              • Dec 2011

I just got my CMC (flat) and it is AWESOME! Took all of about 3min to install and is one of the nicest triggers I've ever felt. The only one that was better was the AR Gold, but its $120 more than the CMC. Check them out. It seemed like the "office" was a little hectic, but I got pretty good CS and had the trigger pretty quickly.

Comment

• stevegun 1

Thank guys, LRRP, is this the RRA your talking about, AR0093NMK RRA Two Stage Match Trigger Kit, their web site doesn't show a pull weight. What about the JARD custom adjustable 3lb trigger, any problems with those light weight hammers?
                Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

I have 8 RRA two stage NM trigger groups and have never had any problems. JoeBoboutfitters.com have the RRA NM and Geissele triggers in stock. Free shipping on orders over $100 and I've used Joe Bob's many times, excellent service. They also give Mil/LE discounts.

Comment

• Sarge12486

Just got a RRA 2-stage for my grendel build after loving it on my RRA .223/5.56 . Great trigger for the price IMHO.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2013

The only ones I've had experience with is RRA 2-stage. I think this is the best deal going...especially for a 2 stage.

CMC or Chip McComick is a good trigger and easy drop in. He is on the list for a target 2 stage trigger.
                      JP makes an inexpensive trigger as well and it feels very good in single stage.

Comment

• Errorhead
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2012

The JP single stage is a great trigger for the money!

Comment

• hobbesgunner

RRA 2 stage is great for the money....especially if you want to do some fine tuning with a stone/emery paper.......have 5 of them installed....ones in varmint rifles are just under 3 lbs and very crisp on 2nd stage

Comment

• toolsofthetrade
                            Warrior
                            • May 2011

I have been very pleased with the mega tactical trigger in conjunction with a jp spring kit

Comment

Working...
                            X