• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mperry1945
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2012

Alexander Arms Shipment

Just received UPS conformation that my 6.5 Grendel Order (ordered 2 October 2012) is on the way. Ordered barrel (20 inch lite w/ bead blast), receiver, hardened bolt , and flash suppressor. I am posting this to give others an idea where Alexander Arms is at in their shipping. Ordered this when you could get the barrel as a separate package.
  • Y85
    Warrior
    • Sep 2012

thanks for posting -- I ordered 26OCT so you give me hope.

Comment

• mperry1945
      Unwashed
      • Oct 2012

Received my AA order from UPS today and all is well. I can attest that AA product quality is better than ever. I was curious (not concerned) about their barrel quality after being told that they were being manufactured locally (AA would not mention any names). The barrel I received was a thing of beauty. Advertised specifications was spot on ( I mic'ed and measured everything). The barrel extension chamber was polished to perfection - no sharp edges and the bead blasted coating was flawless. Did no received the upper receive - still on backorder but I am happy. I will substitute one of my on hand receivers until the AA receiver is shipped. So I will soon get this baby put together after a long wait.

Comment

Working...
      X