Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ridgerider

Quality Arms side charger

Took this off face book, Midwest gen 2, Black Hole 18 inch barrel, hard nickel bolt and carrier tuned nickel trigger. Right or left charge right eject
    Attached Files

Comment

Just great something else that looks cool I dont have! I'll be Ar broke the rest of my life. They sure do look cool!!!

Comment

Thanks Ridgerider, apparently I cannot figure out the pic posting part of this. I will be shooting tomorrow and will attempt again to post pics of the groups and gun!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
          Just great something else that looks cool I dont have! I'll be Ar broke the rest of my life. They sure do look cool!!!
          It's. A Disease Sir. It's not terminal but will cause serious trouble with your spousal unit and your wallet!

Comment

Hunt1.jpgHunt2.jpgHunt3.jpgOk, I will try this again. i am supposed to head to the range after work, so I should have post for you later with range pics

Comment

• Ridgerider

Nice

Comment

Range Night results

Ok, so here is the range report. Last night I went shooting, the weather was colder around 40 degrees and windy. I was limited to 100 yards, but that is a good place to start. I got sighted in and started seeing what accuracy I could get. Here is the pictures. The red dots are exactly an inch and so everyone could see, i placed a ruler for perspective. I know it will be hard to see for some, but one picture is a three shot group adn the other a two shot group! I am very excited about this performance. The specifics are: the ammunition was Hornady amax factory 123 grain bullets, the gun is a Quality Arms lower and side charging upper. The barrel is a Black Hole Weaponry barrel 18" and the ace skeleton stock and midwest gen 2 forend. The cerakote is factory new from Quality. I did do some shooting with the Wolf gold and the accuracy was ok, but not as good as the Hornady. When it calms down a little, I will stretch out the yardage and post more pics. Enjoy! 2shotgroup.jpg3shotgroup.jpg

Comment

• BigBluePup

Awesome stuff man!

Comment

• Gamecock84

Yeah I think I'm gonna love my Quality Arms Grendel!!

Comment

Working...
                    X